Public Sunday Morning Meditation & Dharma Talk*
Public Meditation Schedule
(through August 31, 2014)
Open to the public except for Wednesday night sitting (for formal students only).
6-7am, 6-7pm, 7 days/week
$5 donation requested for non-students
Please attend a Sunday morning introductory meditation and talk before attending any of these meditations.
Monastic-style Retreats as well as Working Retreats are offered. During Working Retreats participants follow a morning & evening meditation schedule, stay overnight in the Zen Hall, and can leave during the day for work or household responsibilities. Monastic-style retreats participants stay the duration of the retreat at the Zen Center.
Working Retreats: Free for student-members, $100/public. Call/email for more info.
July 9-15, 2014
December 26-31, 2014
Living Zen Organics & Cafe
our right livelihood business...and how we support ourselves:
Lunches Served: Wed - Fri 11-1pm,
Sat & Sun Brunch, 11am-1pm.
Carryout, Store, Boutique: 8am-3pm, Tue - Sat
Fresh, organic, vegan foods at local markets & stores. SHOP OUR PRODUCTS ONSITE TUE - SAT 8-3. CALL AHEAD FOR FRESH PREPARED FOODS 313.366.7738.
- Eastern Market Shed 2 Saturdays (Spring-
Fall) & Tuesdays (Summer - Fall)
- Eastern Market Shed 5 (Winter)
- Goodwells (Salads only)
- Avalon-on-the-Blvd. (in HF Hospital)
- Honeybee Market
- Parker St. Market
- Rocky's (No salads)
- Great Lakes Coffee (Granola only)
- Royal Oak Farmer's Market (Saturdays)
- Natural Food Patch (Ferndale)
- Western Market (Ferndale)
- Organic Food & Vitamin (Ferndale)
- Nutri-Foods (Royal Oak)
- Holiday Market (Royal Oak)
- Beyond Juice (B'ham)
- Simply Good (B'ham)
- Compassion Wellness Center (Clawson)
- Plum Markets (Bloomfiled, W. Bloomfield,
Ann Arbor, Chicago)