Public Meditation Schedule
through December 31, 2014
6-7pm (after the yoga class)
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
$5 donation requested
Please attend a Sunday morning meditation before attending week-day meditation.
Personal instruction given by appointment.
Additional times held for students and apprentices.
Monastic-style Retreats and 'Working' Retreats are offered. They are both open to the public but require an interview and acceptance by the Abbot and/or Head Monk.
During Working Retreats participants follow a morning & evening meditation schedule, stay overnight in the Zen Hall, and can leave during the day for work or household responsibilities.
Monastic-style retreats require full-time study and residency at the Zen Center.
Free for student-members, $100/public.
October 20-24, 2014 (M-F)
Living Zen Organics is a right livelihood business and the primary financial support of the Zen Center.
Employing our neighbors, zen students, run by resident monks & volunteers. Supporting local farms & businesses.
Store & Boutique: 8-3, Tu, Wed, Thu, Sat CLOSED MONDAY & FRIDAY
We sell our products at markets & stores.
- Eastern Market -- Shed 2.
Saturdays (April - November)
Tuesdays (Summer - Fall)
- Eastern Market Shed 5 (Winter)
- Goodwells (Mid-town, salads only)
- Honeybee Market (Southwest)
- Parker St. Bodega (West Village)
- Rocky's (Eastern Market, no salads)
- Royal Oak Farmer's Market (Saturdays)
- Natural Food Patch (Ferndale)
- Western Market (Ferndale)
- Organic Food & Vitamin (Ferndale)
- Nutri-Foods (Royal Oak)
- Holiday Market (Royal Oak)
- Beyond Juice (B'ham)
- Simply Good (B'ham)
- Compassion Wellness Center (Clawson)
-Urge Juice (Clawson)
-Jen's Gifts of Love (West Bloomfield)
-Gaby's Garden (West Bloomfield)
- Plum Markets (Bloomfield, W. Bloomfield, Ann Arbor, Chicago)