Public Meditation Schedule*
through December 31, 2014
6:15-7pm (after the yoga class)
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
6-6:10 Walk (people can arrive or leave at this time as well.)
*$5 donation requested
Newcomers to meditation: Please attend on a Sunday before attending week-day meditation in order to receive basic instruction.
Monastic-style Retreats and 'Working' Retreats are offered. They are both open to the public but require an interview and acceptance by the Abbot and/or Head Monk.
During Working Retreats participants follow a morning & evening meditation schedule, stay overnight in the Zen Hall, and can leave during the day for work or household responsibilities.
Monastic-style retreats require full-time study and residency at the Zen Center.
Free for student-members, $100/public.
October 20-24, 2014 (M-F)
Living Zen Organics is a right livelihood business and primary financial support of the Zen Center. Employing neighbors & run by Zen Center students. Supporting local farms & businesses.
Deli, Store & Boutique: 9-3, Thurs. - Sat.
CLOSED SUNDAY - WEDNESDAY
We also sell our products at the following:
- Eastern Market -- Shed 2.
Saturdays (April - November)
Tuesdays (Summer - Fall)
- Eastern Market Shed 5 (Winter)
- Goodwells (Mid-town, salads only)
- Honeybee Market (Southwest)
- Parker St. Bodega (West Village)
- Rocky's (Eastern Market, no salads)
- Royal Oak Farmer's Market (Saturdays)
- Natural Food Patch (Ferndale)
- Western Market (Ferndale)
- Organic Food & Vitamin (Ferndale)
- Nutri-Foods (Royal Oak)
- Holiday Market (Royal Oak)
- Beyond Juice (B'ham)
- Simply Good (B'ham)
- Compassion Wellness Center (Clawson)
-Urge Juice (Clawson)
-Jen's Gifts of Love (West Bloomfield)
-Gaby's Garden (West Bloomfield)
- Plum Markets (Bloomfield, W. Bloomfield, Ann Arbor, Chicago)